The term of this Agreement will begin upon you visiting or surfing our web site and will end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination either in writing, by email, by telephone or fax. Our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement has been created to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided bythose visiting and interacting with this web site. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisionsshall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it wouldbecome valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers' needs
Content Provided "AS IS"; Access to Content.
You understand that Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. By accessing this website you acknowledge that information provided in this website is “As Is”, which no warranty of any kind regarding its content or its material weather implied or express has given. From time to time we may make changes and/or add additional information, products or update the material without any prior notice. We do not want to receive any material from you through this website that deemed to be confidential and/or proprietary information. By you sending us any information or materials through this website, you acknowledge that these materials and/or information “IS NOT “confidential and grants us unrestricted use of such information to display, produce, reproduce, distribute, modify and given us permission to use your idea, concept, technique and technology for any use. We work with our partners, affiliates and other Companies to provide you more services. `We do not control over their web content, products, services and / or its materials, and we do not make any endorsement or guarantee its accuracy, integrity or its quality. All such Content is provided "AS IS" without representation or warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for their consequences in any way or form for any Content, material, interruptions, damages, losses of business, income, profit, loss of, loss of data and/ or program, including butnot limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content or use of hyperlinks. We urge and advise you to take all the precautionary approach to ensure those websites or hyperlinks do not contain any malicious viruses, worms or any other destructive materials.We claim immunity from liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, and as further provided under the Communications Decency Act, for any Content provided by third parties. Neither our actions nor any provision in these Terms is intended to waive, remove or usurp such immunity.
Information We Collect:
We collect information from you when you visit our sites. This information includes your domain name, IP address, browser version, operating system, pages you visit at our site, date and time you visited our site, and the site you passed through to get to our site if applicable.When you register on our sites, order products or services, request information, use or access systems, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a form, as appropriate, you may be also asked to enter your: name, business name, email address, mailing address, fax number or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data. Registration
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
Credit Card Information:
If you choose to purchase and any products or services in our website, you may need to give us your personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. you may need to provide us: Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Credit Card Number, Name on Credit Card, Credit Card Billing Address, Business and Home Phone Number
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We use the same procedures protections for these electronic communications that we
employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
Web Site Use Information:
Use the Information Provided to Us:
We use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing you with the products and services you have requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service, improve our content, Products and services we offer, customize our site's content, layout, our marketing and promotional, services and for other lawful purposes. This information will give us an opportunity to improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs. Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Your identifiable information or business information will also be shared with the parties as required by law.We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
Sharing and disclosing your Information to outside parties:
We do not sale, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include affiliated companies and/or third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing. General, non-personally identifiable visitor information may also be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information:
We make every effort to preserve user privacy; we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable) We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information. We may disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public. We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires or for the protection of our legal
Third party Linked to Our Web Site:
None Commercial Use:
The Services are made available for your personal, noncommercial use. You will not advertise or solicit any user or member to buy or sell any products or services through the Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users or members. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and/or send or post unsolicited bulk email, "spam" or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we reserve all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to,the right to seek statutory penalties for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
Income Disclaimers and the third Party offer Disclaimer:
Earnings & Income Disclaimers
1) This publication provides the collective company's opinion in regards to the subject matter contained herein. Neither the Company, Publishers not the Author intends,with this information, to render legal, accounting or other professional advice.
2) With regards to the licensing of a business enterprise, income generation or any other legal or accounting matters, the Publishers and Authors recommend that the reader seek the advice of an appropriately licensed professional
3) The Company, Publishers and Authors disclaim any personal liability, both tangible and intangible, loss or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any advice, information or methods presented herein.
4) All money spent in setting up, running or marketing your business— either as described in this manual, or otherwise— is the sole responsibility of the business owner. Any purchase of marketing services or tools is non-refundable and use of such is done so at your own risk.
5) If you make a decision to get involved in any business that is referred by, through Publishers or its web site(s), please be aware of the following conditions: As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire.
6) There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on his or her
background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future.
7) No one can guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in every business and on the internet that you cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products, system and services should be based on your own due diligence and you
agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
8) All testimonies are a result of personal experience or were provided by each individual. They have NOT been verified for accuracy or truthfulness. These testimonies, although believed to be completely accurate, should not be used as an indication or prediction of your results. No incomes are represented or guaranteed of any amount for any participant. Some people will earn no money at all in this program. All examples are for illustration purposes only. Results of participation may
vary widely. A NY references to income or earnings are only for the purpose of example.
9) Where specific income figures are used and attributed to an individual or business, we have every reason to believe that those people have earned that amount of money, however, no statements of income have been verified. There is no assurance that you will do as well financially as others may have done in the past or may be doing presently. You cannot rely upon the examples given as a prediction of what you may earn. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings are not to be considered average earnings, nor are they indicative of what you may expect to earn. The prior success or past results related to the income of any person or business cannot be used as an indication of your future success or results
10) Monetary success and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your level of commitment, your financial standing or your business skills. We DO NOT guarantee, imply or predict that you will get rich, that you will doas well as others or that you will earn any money at all. If you rely upon income examples given you must fully accept the risk that you may not do as well, or that
you could experience a total loss financially
11) Every kind of business or method of income generation involves substantial risks and are not suitable for everyone. It's your responsibility to use caution when entering any new business venture and to seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional (accountant, lawyer, or other professional) before acting on this or other information provided to you
12) You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. You should not rely on mere statements or illustrations of income, or any other information provided as fact or as definitive or expert advice in reaching your decision whether or not to get involved. You agree that our company is NOT responsible for the success or failure of your business or your business decisions relating to any information presented by our company or our company products
13) Publishers make no representations as to the accurateness or reliability of any advertising message or marketing tool offered through any referral, outside company or on this site. While we believe the people/companies we work with to be honest and ethical, we recommend you do your own due diligence relating to any specific claims or promises made in the marketing message, as it relates to your use and purchase. Publishers are making no offer of a business opportunity
whatsoever. Publishers disclaim any and all liability, both tangible and intangible, loss or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any advice, information or methods presented by company through any and all mediums-- including, but not limited to, oral and written direction
14) All money spent in setting up, running or marketing your business— either as described, or otherwise— is the sole responsibility of the business owner. Publishers
do not accept responsibility for the money spent or lost. Furthermore, Publishers render no legal or accounting opinion of any kind related to the legal compliance or financial soundness of any product, service or program offered by or through this web site and/or our clients or affiliated companies
15) While the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) essentially prevents us from providing specific results from the use of any program, we have provided some testimonials below. As a result of the new Directive provided by the FTC, we have omitted any references to “specific successful experiences” or quantifications of results provided by our representatives. Remember, all results may vary according to each user of the program
16) We simply cannot guarantee any given performance through its use but as of the date of this publication, we can tell you that we have yet to have any complaints and we do believe that these are results that you can “generally expect.” Nevertheless, before reviewing this material, please review our USER AGREEMENT and the terms of our DISCLAIMER deliberately and conspicuously set forth at the bottom of this page. In addition, we suggest that you review the new FTC Directive found at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf which provides guidelines concerning the use of testimonials in advertising. Please note that we take the FTC Directives very seriously and have taken diligent measures to ensure our compliance therewith. Thank you!
Surveys & Contests:
Occasionally our site collects information from users via surveys or contests.Participating in those surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user has a choice not to disclose that information. Information requested may include contact name, address, zip code, age, level of education, income, etc... This information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes or for a purposes of monitoring, improving the use and satisfaction of this site and/or offer other products and services.
We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone who is under Eighteen (18) years of age. Our website, products and services are directed to those who are at least Eighteen (18) years of age or older. However, we cannot control those who access our website. Children under Eighteen (18) years of age are not eligible to use our products and services unsupervised. We ask those children not to submit any personal information to us.If a person under Eighteen (18) years of age should access our website and provide personal information, we will remove all such information as soon as we are notified.
Merger and Changes of Ownership:
In the event that the web site or any portion of its assets is acquired, your information would be considered as a part of those business assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
Each Party (the “Receiving Party”) acknowledges that in the performance of this Agreement, such Party may gain access to Confidential Information (as defined below) of the other Party (the “Disclosing Party”). The Receiving Party: (I) will keep the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party confidential and will not (except as required by applicable law, regulation or legal or judicial process, and only after compliance with subsection (d) below), without the Disclosing Party’s prior written consent, disclose any of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information in any manner whatsoever and (ii) will use such Confidential Information solely in connection with its performance of its obligations under this Agreement and shall make no use of any such Confidential Information, directly or indirectly, in any manner to the detriment of the Disclosing Party or in order to obtain any competitive benefit with respect to the Disclosing Party; provided, however, that the Receiving Party may reveal Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to its and its parent company’s offers, directors and employees with a need to know for the purpose of the Receiving Party performing its obligations under this Agreement who agree to be bound by the terms of this Section “Confidential Information” means any technical, marketing, financial, employee, planning, and other confidential or proprietary information of the Disclosing Party, including customer and supplier lists. Without limiting the foregoing, “Confidential Information” of Georgia Commercial Brokers, Inc., shall include all RFQ Data submitted by Users. Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) is or has been independently developed by the receiving party without use of the other party’s Confidential Information; (b) has been rightfully received from a third party authorized to make such disclosure; (c) has been approved for release in writing by the Disclosing Party; or (d) is required to be disclosed by law; provided that the Receiving Party promptly notifies the Disclosing Party of the required disclosure and cooperates with the Disclosing Party, at the other Disclosing Party’s request and expense, in any lawful action to contest or limit the scope of such required disclosure. Upon the earlier to occur of termination of this Agreement or the request of the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party shall destroy or return all of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information to the Disclosing Party. Each party acknowledges that its breach of the provisions set forth in this paragraph will cause irreparable damage to the Disclosing Party and hereby agrees that the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief for the enforcement of this provision in addition to any other remedy available at law.
The content provided through the Services, including but not limited to, the text, data, software, manuscripts, graphics, photographs, music, sounds, videos, interactive features, blogs, posts, feedback, messages, tags and other materials (collectively, "Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. All Content is provided to you solely for your information and ersonal,non-commercial use. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any Content other than as expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services or Content. We or our licensors retain all intellectual and proprietary rights in and to the Services and Content, except as expressly provided herein. No right is granted to you herein to use any marks.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
We will not be liable for any and all losses direct/indirect, consequential damages, specific, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this web site(s) /agreement, privilege of using this site (s), your membership, free promotional materials or any other third party products and services provided in their websites. We strongly advise you to read all of our marketers, advertisers, affiliates, partners and/or third parties’ terms, rules, regulations and private privacy statements that affect your financial decision making.
Modifications of policy:
SPAM IS ALSO KNOWN AS (UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL):
The sending of spam is not permitted. If you use this website to send spam in any way or form your privilege or your membership will be terminated immediately. If you send spam by some other method(s) and that transmission is in any way associated with your membership, or if you use spam to promote our webpage, your membership or privilege use will be terminated immediately.We are the sole judge and have final authority on what is to be considered spam. If you want to do something that you think may even be remotely considered spam, contact us first to determine whether what you want to do, is or is not considered spam.You may not use this site to promote any site related to adult content, porn, wares, hacking, illegal activities, hate-related sites, or any other websites that is considered offensive to the general public. Doing so will result in immediate termination of your privilege use or membership.
MISUSE OF PROMOTION TOOLS & Free Offers, etc…:
Misuse and/or abuse of our site, partners, affiliates and/or third party content or any part will result in immediate termination of your privilege use or membership. You may not use any part of this site to promote any announcement related to porn, wares, hacking, spam, and copy right infringement, theft of service, illegal activities, or hate-related sites.All usage is tracked by IP number and can be traced to your computer's IP number and your ISP. We work with ISPs and anonymous proxy companies in order to detect abuse and fraud. We will report any abuses, misuse, suspicious and illegal activities to Law Enforcements Agencies.
PASSWORD SHARING & TRANSFER OF USER ID:
Access to the members’ area is only permitted by a combination of password and username. Members may not under any circumstances release their Password and User Id to anyone, and are required to keep his / her Password and User Id strictly confidential.Unauthorized access to the member’s site is in a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Subscribers acknowledge that the webmaster of this site may track through the use of special software each subscriber’s entry to this site. If any breach of security, theft or loss of Password and User Id, or unauthorized disclosure of Password and User Id occurs, subscriber must immediately notify us of
said security breach.
PASSWORD SHARING AND CONSEQUENCES:
Password and User Id sharing is considered theft of services and is illegal. Password and User Id sharing can be detected.Sharing your password with anyone in conjunction of using this web site will result in immediate termination of your privilege use or membership. We report all illegal activities to the LAW INFORECMENT AGENCIES so that any suspicious and Illegal activities may be investigated and to be prosecuted. We take all Illegal and suspicious activities serious. We reserve the right to take legal action and/or other remedies against anyone who shares their User Id and Password or commits any other computer crime, fraud or theft of services.
Publisher agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Georgia Commercial Brokers, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees against any and all losses, liabilities, injuries, damages,expense, or cost, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of any claim, demand, action, suit, investigation, arbitration or other proceeding by a third party based on a claim that, if true, would constitute a breach of Publisher’s
representations, warranties or covenants hereunder.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules or principles.You agree to exclusive jurisdiction in the State of Georgia in Fulton County, Georgia for all arbitration and other proceedings arising out of these terms and agreement.
Arbitration of Dispute:
THIS AGREEMENT), SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR OURS OR THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PRINCIPALS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, ITS INTERPRETATION, OR THE BREACH, TERMINATION OR VALIDITY HEREOF, OR THE RELATIONSHIPS WHICH
RESULT FROM THESE TERM (INCLUDING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia United States without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Atlanta, Georgia, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement willnot constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement